Thursday, February 11, 2010

prom pretties

Ahhh, who doesn't love a fluffy frock? These pretties are going to help me get through the day - hopefully. My gal had her netball grading day yesterday and I foolishly put my hand up to umpire the games while they were grading. An hour and a half later I finally had a chance to rest. Being the sole umpire is tough, there's a lot of running up and down the court and behind the goals. But doing so when you're wearing a skirt and an old pair of havaianas is torture. Today I'm hobbling around like a 90-year-old. Remind me to sit on my hand the next time they call for volunteers...

4 comments:

  1. Ouch. I hope you recover quickly.

    But great job volunteering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh E. I'm hobbling 'round like a 90 year old - but yep, it's important to volunteer {next year I'll wear my trainers just i case...}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an absolute sucker for tulle. Wishing you a speedy recovery and the foresight to avoid umpiring duty next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tulle. How could anyone not love tulle? Don't you think it makes everything better? And I probably won't avoid it K, but will wear the right shoes and bring a whistle so I don't have to stick my fingers in my mouth to start and stop the game {yep - my secret skill - loud whistling - the gals love it!}

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x