Monday, February 22, 2010

i shoe, i shoe, i shoe

If I were getting married {like, say, Kellyansapansa} I would use the event as an excuse to buy myself a damned fine pair of shoes. Like, say, these. I'd love to see a pair of scarlet shoes paired with a wedding frock - but the next best option would be scarlet soles...

We organised our wedding in six weeks. We already had our house, and our daughter, and just wanted to commit to each other. So we had a very small wedding with just our parents and our daughter, then, a month later we had the big reception party at our house. It was bucketloads of fun and I'd do it all again... in these shoes...

7 comments:

  1. Wow, they really are lovely, aren't they? I feel you, Girl! I had a fairly big wedding, but money was tight. Since I wore a long, poofy gown, I decided my shoes would be covered and therefore should not indulge on a new pair. I wore a pair of white pumps (gag!)

    I think we both deserve to buy these shoes and FIND an excuse to wear them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped breathing for a second. Wow. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's when you know it's a good pair of shoes isn't it Melissa?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took one look at these and said to myself....if I were getting married I would...and there is your line. SNAP! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Beth you survived your sole parenting 'adventure'? Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes! man how I love sparkly stuff! Wish I'd had a pair of them for my wedding! Thanks fro making my day with those!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x