Wednesday, February 10, 2010

excitement's building

Of course I'll use any excuse to post a pic of this gorgeous woman, but guess what I just found out? Apparently Christian Siriano is working on costume design on Eloise in Paris. I KNOW!

I loved him soooooooo much in Project Runway, loved what he did with this magnificent frock for Christina - and can't wait to see his creations for this film.

By the way, when I told my daughter the news about the film there was squeeling, little claps, a dance of joy and some tears. That's my girl...

3 comments:

  1. Oh I loved him on PR too, how exciting.I will have to get Miss M into these books as I am sure she'd love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see he's getting great work - such a talent.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x