Friday, February 05, 2010

happy weekend

With the minute-hand creeping ever-closer to champagne o'clock it really feels like the weekend doesn't it? I'd like to spend a little time tidying my study this weekend. This year I'd love to have some floor-to-ceiling bookshelves installed, but until that beloved moment arrives I might settle for a good tidy and throw out.

I've spent the day cleansing in preparation for tonight's dinner - tuna salad sandwich for lunch, a ramekin of watermelon for afternoon tea... I want myself to be prepared for a real gastronomic experience. Please let there be pork or duck on the menu - or should I go for something completely different? You know me, always up for a new experience.

How about you and what you've got on for the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. I would love floor to ceiling bookshelves. I have one nearly floor to ceiling bookshelf but that is all. I need more room for my books!!!!

    Still wanting that library from the book "What do you think feezal"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful dream to hold onto isn't it? I'm determined to have at least one wall with floor-to-ceiling shelves - then I'll just have to fill them! Bliss!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A visit to Ikea. Nesting syndrome is kicking in...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have floor to (almost)ceiling bookshelves and they're still not big enough for all of my books!

    PS - I have something for you over at my blog:
    http://kellyansapansa.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x