Thursday, February 25, 2010

be prepared

I find it very, very, very difficult to believe that it's already Thursday. But it is. Seriously. I'm not even on nodding acquaintance with organised this week. My French homework isn't complete, {and my lessons are tonight!} the garden needs watering, I haven't planned dinner for tonight and it seems as though there's a pile of to-dos with my name on it. So I'm going to separate the 'urgent' from the 'essential' and work my way though.

I'm sure it'd all be much easier if I'd sat down to a pretty Cath Kidston breakfast table like this one... Maybe I'll just pretend I did - think that'll work?

13 comments:

  1. Yep that will absolutely work :) . Good luck getting through your list today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a dream to sit down to a table set with so much thought, love and attention to details. Can I come to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen, just hung out washing and watered the trees in the pots - that's two off the list. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Kaz, I do have the pink and the green Cath Kidston cutlery, and a tablecloth, and placemats, and napkins... Gee, obsessive much?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about this week. Thursday? C'mon! No way!

    Does it count if I ate my breakfast while looking at your blog and therefore the breakfast table setting?? I think it does. Well, for a Thursday, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, Jen, love that. Actually I ate my breakfast at my desk while searching for this image for my blog - so we effectively breakfasted together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad that someone else struggles with getting their stuff done!! Thursday already!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Lovely! We should do that again sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Works for me!! I love the French Country style, so feminine and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen - it's a date!

    You had me at French AFaNM - c'est jolie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad to hear I am not the only one struggling:)) my week was hectic and still is; hope you'll finish them in time! and don't forget to take a break from time to time; xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is it with this week Oana? Luckily blogging has worked its usual magic - whenever I whinge about something on here it all falls into place.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x