Monday, February 22, 2010

perfectly pretty

Despite the fact that her clothing sizes are out of whack, and that since moving production off-shore the quality tends to be less than it used to be, I've swooningly fallen in love with the new Alannah Hill collection. Seriously, how beautiful is this image? From the candy floss pink hair, the bed of blowsy roses, the combo of purple and red, those gloves, those frills, those lips, that headpiece...

Excuse me while I sit in a corner and have a total smitten-fashion moment...

2 comments:

  1. I think I might wear this to my backyard VIP event this weekend. So pretty. And the colours! THE COLOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU would look fabulous. Perhaps the tent could be decorated with loads of flowers? Just a suggestion...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x