Tuesday, February 02, 2010

lookin' good



This gal's red carpet looks having me going "Sqeeeeeee!" with Glee {and seriously kicking myself for missing that show - which I'd love - because it's on free-to-air which I always forget about - must rectify that NOW}.

Anyhow, I adored Lea Michele in a plunging emerald green frock at the Golden Globes {and was seriously concerned as to whether her hollywood tape would hold out - it did} - but now she's upped it a notch and is wearing FEATHERS. I love me a fluffy frock. I have naught outfits containing feathers in my wardrobe, but in my imagination there are tons.

This, I'm loving. Seriously my fave Grammy frock.

4 comments:

  1. OMG - I love feathers too! I actually once bought a dress with feathers on the neckline but a) it made me sneeze and b) it moulted. Not one of my successes. This, however, is a fabulous dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - feather boas have the same effect - there's a fine line to tread before you look like a muppet with hayfever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best looking gal for the whole awards season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex!!!! Yay- so good to hear from you. And yes - totally the best chick of em all.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x