Monday, February 01, 2010

mmmmmmm marc

Some designers I just adore: crazy Karl, John Galiano, Tom Ford... and Marc Jacobs. Their individual style infuses the pieces they create with a something that just brings out the covetous gene in my body. Like these pretty Marc Jacobs shoes. Look at 'em. How cute is that heel and the two-toned bow? With another designer this could have been heavy-handed or twee - but Mr Jacobs and his magic touch have created a positively drool-worthy shoes that really should be living in my closet.

Now, what are your plans for this week? I'm easing into it after a lovely relaxing, yet productive, weekend. On friday night the boy and I are out to dinner at a restaurant I've been dying to frock up for - Bacchus. Oh, it's lush alright.

I also want to send out love and hugs to Megs who's due to have a wee babe tomorrow. Naughty blogger wouldn't let me comment on her blog - so here's my best wishes here. Good luck for tomorrow and can't wait to hear all about your bundle of joy.

4 comments:

  1. This may be lewd so I apologize in advance, but I want to have sex while wearing those shoes and some naughty naughty lingerie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love an excuse to frock up! Have you decided what to wear yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Kellyansapansa I have. I have a glorious little black dress - it's a Moss&Spy bought on sale and it's divine. It's also the perfect foil for my Manolos - very few places are deemed Manolo-worthy, but this restaurant is. So please, join me in praying for fine weather!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x