Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i see red






You know how I love a red carpet - and these are a few of my favourite looks from the BAFTAs. First of all, let me say how in love I am with Gabourey Sidibe. She's rocking that gorgeous champagne frock and boy, does she give good interview. Saoirse Ronan looks so pretty and age-appropriate in this delicately-ruffled frock that I can almost forgive her Atonement {she was great, film made me cranky!}.

Audrey Tatou carried off a candy-pink frock with scarlet accessories. Yep, it's pouffy - but she can do pouffy - she's French and she's teeny. Joely Richardson's gown was such a breathtaking shade of blue that I still nearly burst into tears just looking at it. So tremendously elegant.

Tom Ford? Well, he's Tom Ford, hence no wrong can be done.

Kate Winslet looked fab as always. The cutouts in her Stella McCartney dress actually worked for me, and I loved her long, loose curls.

Now, bring on the Oscars!

4 comments:

  1. I think I have a major girl crush on Kate Winslet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap! Have you seen her in Extras? That'll seal it and you won't THINK you have a crush - you'll just know it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rianna - I adore the red carpet of nearly every event {except music awards...} so I do love to share my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x