Friday, February 26, 2010

fabulously friday

So here we are, the weekend already. You got plans? I'm headed off with my gal to the school disco tonight where a friend and I will be sitting at the door collecting the money. Fun! Then tomorrow night we're off to friends for dinner, where apparently duck is on the menu which makes me sooooooo happy.

We might squish in a bit of gardening and getting stuff done around the house in between social engagements... I think I need to bring a few real flowers into the house too. I'm loving this pretty image of this floral-infused kitchen nook. Imagine the baking that must go down in such a glorious room.

Today I've got two articles to finish and send off so I'd best get cracking. Enjoy your Friday - particularly if you're off to see George Michael {cos I'm not jealous, oh no...}

7 comments:

  1. Have a great Friday and even better a GREAT weekend. I am off to see George did I mention? Cause I am. And also tomorrow I have 4 hours away sans mes enfants at a family do with french champagne involved. It's gonna be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well fine - throw George Michael at me and then drown me in French champagne... FINE!

    Enjoy - you totally and utterly deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to be hot one here today, so glad I am at work in the air conditioning - maybe pizza at the beach tonight watching the sun go down. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay cool Kakka. Your night sounds utterly lovely - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hot, very hot in here,too but weekend it's here:) maybe a day at the beach tomorrow; have fun at disco night! and a fab weekend; love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Oana, hope you get a cool change and enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh. I had a nice empty weekend until me and my uni supervisor decided that I should/would like (to satisfy myself) that I should do my last experiment again. So my Sunday is being filled with field work. Tomorrow I think I will relax and do some thesis writing :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x