Tuesday, January 12, 2010

summer lovin'

Hi, how's your Tuesday going? Mine's speeding along! Trying to get an abundance of work done today so I can go indoor rock climbing tomorrow with my gal and one of her bud's who's having a sleepover tonight. Fun!

How cute are these icecream popsicles I found on marthastewart.com? Let me tell you that they're being made next time we have a family with kidlets over to dinner {when I get my entertaining mojo back - oh where, oh where can it be?}

Think I need a quick swim to infuse me with enough energy to get my afternoon's work done - and to help my poor ol' body recover from a hot, sweaty, hectic game of netball last night {yep, we won 36 - 13 - not bad for old chooks!}


5 comments:

  1. Netball? Indoor Rock climbing? Goodness me that is a lot of activity so early in the week! I used to love my Monday night netball games...really must get back into them. As for the entertaining mojo, there is no better way to get yourself in the *mood* then by browsing a little Martha. It's like Penthouse for chic foodies such as yourself. Have a GREAT arvo x Me? I am STILL in my jammies at 1.30pm. Yes, 1.30pm. Loving myself silly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at the beach today collecting isopod traps...and i was soooo tempted for a swim. I really desparatly feel like one.

    And yes, those popsicles look tasty. Also what i need about now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Clarissa, surely you get to reward yourself with a swim afterwards? What's an isopod trap? Need to google that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get into the Martha Stewart swing of things. I hear some of her recipes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PTT, they look fab, but I've heard she can leave out vital ingredients - so double check and think twice (much with how with Donna Hay I double the herbs and spices and throw in some extra stuff so it tastes yummy as well as looks good!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x