Thursday, January 21, 2010

something shiny

I'm a Magpie who's seriously taken by anything shiny. So, although I've got much to do today {am hosting my goddaughter's 5th birthday party here this afternoon! Because her home's back in England...} these shiny shoes will keep my spirits high.

Bouyed by the success of the angel food cake on my daughter's birthday I'm making angel food cupcakes today - you know, because if something succeeds why not tweak it? Fingers crossed it'll work out just fine...

Oh, and these pretty shoes are by Valentino - thus proving that good taste and shininess can go hand in hand {although I am taken with Kellyansapansa's explanation of Judith Leiber's purses...}. Enjoy your Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Now they are stunning. They would go beautifully with the sequinned frog purse I made myself last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them:) good luck with your preparations and hope she'll have a great party! you too....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Oana - the cakes were a hit and there was a lot of giggling going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are divine!

    Hope the party was a great success.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x