Wednesday, January 06, 2010

and breathe

I'm surrounded by silence today. My husband's returned to work, and our gal is at her grandparents after a sleepover last night.

I've got loads of work to get through, so I'm planning on ploughing through it as quickly as possible. I do also need to vacuum and mop the floors. Parties, cake making, lots of swimming and entertaining have left a patina, quite a thick patina {or maybe that's just crushed up potato chips...}

My thoughts are with one very special person today. I know that bad things do happen to good people, but seriously, how much are some people meant to take? I normally try to look on the bright side, but why are there so many horrid people out there who get through life okay, while those who try and deserve so much just experience blow after blow?

We're on the opposite sides of the world, so I can't do anything except send love - lots and lots of it. xxx

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes, when bad things happen, just knowing that someone cares can make all of the difference in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above. Just knowing someone is there for you can make a world of difference, even if you're a world apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kellyansapansa, hopefully it's a glimmer of help. Oh, and I just wrote a very long comment on your blog - then couldn't complete the word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Hugs. Now I'm crying again. Time for a hot bath and a good cup of cocoa and bed. I do so adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right back at you Sara Rose - you know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-) Now I cried again. What a horrid couple of days. I'm going to bed early. If I can sleep. Thanks lovey. I've gotten a lot of love after the lightning struck today. Though Im still bitter, the love softens it all a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x