Thursday, January 07, 2010

red hot

There's always a time for a pair of lipstick red heels. These Marni pretties look like the ideal pair to wear while off lunching with the gals.

It's raining again today, sigh. I shouldn't complain as I managed to get all my washing done - except the two sets of sheets I washed last night... Oh well, I'll string up a line under cover somewhere.

Hey, I'm thinking of something radical. Not replacing my broken clothes dryer. Realistically I only use it in emergencies - and maybe I don't even need it then. I think I'll wait and see...

5 comments:

  1. Haven't used mine I think in a year?! You can do it, you just need some undercover line space (I have rigged up a retractable line under our deck)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well with verandas on every side of our house - and the pavilion by the pool I've got plenty of that. I think it'll be liberating to get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking forward to seeing the next shoe installation. Nice. The wet weather would ruin them tho. Maybe stick to the patent leather until this rain buzz's off. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Melissa, so you know that I have more suede shoes than any other fabric? {Yep, even more than patent!} Weird huh?

    And yep, smokinnnnnnnnnnnn'

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x