Monday, January 18, 2010

gold-plated glamour





Best thing about my migraine hangover today? I got to lay on the couch and watch the red carpet AND the Golden Globe Awards. Ricky Gervais entertained me nicely {My fave line: "I like a drink as much as the next man, unless the next man's Mel Gibson" who then walked out with a bemused expression - take that sugar tits}.

I've chosen an array of frocks above that entertained me for various reasons. Whether it's fabric, design or just all-over gorgeousity. I loved how HARD Chloe Sevigny posed in that gown on the red carpet - seriously, you've got to find footage!

Sadly, I couldn't find a pic of Mad Men's Christina Heindricks to steal. She looked va-va-voom as ever in a peachy, champagne Christian Siriano {Yep, from Project Runway!} frock. Man, her curves take danger to a whole new level...

Tonight I'm off to check out Sherlock Holmes - now that I love RDJ even MORE than I did before. Yep, I'm fulla love after the Golden Globes...

4 comments:

  1. Did you see Ginnifer Goodwin? She is my new style icon - always understated but oh so elegant and such a classic beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me you have IQ'd Top Chef finale??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginnifer = gorgeous

    and am +2ing the finale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Mel GIbson line, had me giggling for ages.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x