Wednesday, January 20, 2010

schleeepy head

We had friends for dinner last night - much champagne and rich food was consumed. Hence, I'd quite like to be curled up in a bed as inviting as this. However, instead, I'm taking two girls out for the day - they're tossing up between a movie {Princess and the Frog - not, thank goodness that awful Alvin and the Chipmonks - squeaking and my present foggy head would not be a pretty match} or bowling.

Only one week left of these school holidays - I don't know how the Americans cope with a whole summer off. Summer school perhaps?

7 comments:

  1. I also feel like being in bed. Got a cold :( And didn't sleep much. And i agree - much rather princess and the frog then Alvin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to do the movie thing to with my girls. We did go swimming yesterday - movie soon. Hope you had a lovely day together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went for the bowling option - where I could sit back with a coffee and applaud their inventive techniques - fun!

    Hope you feel better soon Clarissa - summer colds are sooooooo annoying! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thinking with the bowling...I could only imagine how nauseating Alvin would be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why oh why do they keep remaking these Chipmonk films - and why are our children interested when we have no fond nostalgia for the rat-like critters whatsover!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and you have a blog award. :-)

    http://meanderingmadmother.blogspot.com/2010/01/blogies.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x