Thursday, January 14, 2010

busy, busy, busy

Sparse post today - much to do. Sorry for my lack of comments today - I have things to say {Beth!} and will do so when I've knocked off a couple of essentials {you know, writing up that piece with the difficult interview subject - would you believe it's being, um, difficult}.

We had a monumental storm last night, haven't even had time to survey the yard for damage. But at least everything's greening up nicely!

Later, I'll post again later - and will also be posting on my other blog {a-ha, did you know about that one? Sara Rose and Melissa found it - even before I started writing on it}.

Kisses.

6 comments:

  1. You know how to make a gal feel special...a little mention in a post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - good luck with the double blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - TWO - Kellyansapansa - what am I thinking? But the second one's more of a food journal while this is just a things that tickle my fancy blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, should I feel slighted that I knew nought of this blog?

    Nah, I have 3 meself, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah, madmother - just started properly writing on it this week. It now has a whole FOUR posts. Yep, knocked myself out...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x