Sunday, January 17, 2010

seriously sunday

I know it's a sunny sunday, but I'll be sitting at my desk doing a wee spot of work today. Just a couple of hours - enough to finish off the draft of an article due next week. Husband and daughter are off to spend a bit of her shopping money at Westfield {after she'd put aside a third of it for Haiti - bless}. Then our gal's off for a sleepover at her grandparents tonight with four of her girly cousins so tomorrow will be quiet and perfect for getting stuff done.

Later this afternoon I might pop out into the garden and give the roses a summer prune and a feed, they're suffering from the crazy Aussie summer weather {hot, then cold, then rainy, then blistering...}

Tonight I'm hoping to convince my husband to get out to the cinema. I've got a Sherlock Holmes craving that can only be satisfied with a spot of RDJ...

Enjoy your Sunday x

9 comments:

  1. Ohh...i want to see that. Is there anyway we can read your articles??? Where are they published?

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun & tell us what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. Yes Clarissa, I'm normally published in body+soul which is in Sunday papers around Australia. Now I'll have to tell you my real name - Linda... The secret's out!

    Cathie I'll pop up a review - if I can get my husband out! Maybe I'll show him a pic of Rachel McAdam, or fib and tell him I think Audrey Tatou's in it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. PPMJ (or should I say Linda!?!) I have spent all morning in the garden with my little helper potting and weeding & watering - enjoy your time this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bless Beth, hope you've worn your little helper out! The temperature's climing here - think it's around 32 degrees, so I'll be out much, much later in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. * climbing - my b fell off - clumsy bugger

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will keep an eye open then. :) didn't mean to force you to give up your real name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had to happen sometime Clarissa! And sometimes it accidentally does when I comment {and pop up as Linda rather than PPMJ}

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet of your girl to want to donate to the victims in Haiti. You're raising a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x