Saturday, January 02, 2010

The new calendars are up. My planner's sitting on my desk at the ready and I've got an optimistic attitude for twenty ten {aside from this relentless rain which isn't helping decrease my mountains of washing.}

I've currently got a head-ful of hairdye as you can't have a fresh start with a skunk-like streak of white in your roots {black hair and grey roots - not a good look}.

We'll spend a bit of time getting the house back in order today, but I'm thinking that a spot of laziness is on the agenda.

Tomorrow we're off to a friend's house - mothers and kids at least - while the dads go out for a few drinkies and a meal. We were discussing with our in-laws how lucky we've been at our daughter's school that she's found special friends - with parents we're thrilled to call our nearest and dearest. I'm not sure what we're taking - aside from champagne and swimmers for the kids. Let's hope this rain eases a little by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x