Friday, January 15, 2010

fine dining

We're off to dinner tonight with friends. We shall be dining harbourside at one of our fave restaurants, Silo. With flocked wallpaper, a massive chandelier and french bistro-esque tables and chairs it's my kinda place.

Our gal's heading up to her grandparents to stay with the English cousins again {girl knows how to wring every moment out of a holiday!} so we're child-free and ready to revel.

Now, if only the pork belly's on the menu I'll be in heaven...

2 comments:

  1. Tell me it won't be long before I too am able to go out with my husband for (shock horror) dinner with FRIENDS. I am tres jealous. Have a great time and if there is pork belly, do have some for me. And some champagne too (although I suggest that is a given). Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and done! And OF COURSE you'll be able to go out with friends soon - after all, my gal's only 10...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x