Friday, January 29, 2010

bonjour mon petit chou

Guess what? I've just enrolled in my Beginner's French lesson at the Alliance Francais and je suis un peu ecstatic! Even though I studied French for two years at school {read: stared out the window thinking how much I hated my teacher and asking if yoplait really was french for yoghurt...} and am able to speak the basics I decided to go with the beginner's class rather than continuing beginners so that I get it right from the start.

Now you know I'm going to go all frocked up in black and white stripes and red-lipsticked to the first night don't you and everyone there will find me tres tragique... Don't care - too excited. Now, pass me the baguettes, the rillettes, the cornichon, the radishes and the champagne - there's celebrating to be done!

4 comments:

  1. qui, you are going to be tres tragique gorgeous:) and of course....champagne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!! I would love to learn another language properly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I salute you with a glass of chardonnay and a block of brie! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x