Wednesday, January 13, 2010

colour me pretty

I'm working late tonight, mainly so I can spend some time with my gal tomorrow. But I'm in a damned fine mood. I feel as content as Mme Antoinette here with her stack of macarons. {Oh, that movie, I'm in need of a pretty-fix...}

Hey, did I tell you my news? We're off to Paris next year. Yep, Paris AND Provence. I KNOW! We'll head over in July, spend time in England with the family, then husband's catching up with a few buds to take in the Tour de France, then he and I will spend a few days in Paris. Did someone say Michelin star dining? Hell yeah! Our gal offered to stay in England with the cousins {and her aunt and uncle} while husband and I have some serious Paris moments. Bless. It'll also be the year of our 10 year wedding anniversary {and we'll be there for the 18th anniversary of when we met - I KNOW!!!!!}

Then we'll spend a week in Provence with our gal, the cousins and the sister and brother-in-law, back to the UK - and I think I may well be shopping. Then dropping.

So excited - hence burning the midnight oil and working. A gal's gotta pay for Paris somehow...

11 comments:

  1. Oh lady, Paris! Sounds like a GREAT trip. I too am working on a BIG trip next year for Rob and I sans kids. Think round the world ticket for 2 weeks which will include NY. Am beyond excited about it. You gotta have goals to work towards!

    Now you get to trawl through all those Paris apartment websites...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to visit paris sometime!!! Well europe in general! And see the tour de france! (i love staying up late and watching it on sbs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Christ! I couldn't be more jealous! I can wait to hear the updates :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fabulous - I am so, so, SO jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Beth - New York!!!!! And don't worry - trawling I've been doing. I HAVE to stay in an apartment...

    Clarissa, it's such a goal to aim toward, and the Tour de France should be pretty amazing in person.

    Oh there'll be updates Frannie -ad infinitum!

    Yep, K, fabulous - my favourite word is totally applicable to this!

    I know Ally, Paris.... sigh... I'll never tire of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me jealous.... never. Actually make that VERY!!

    I bought a very cool T-shirt which says Paris New York to inspire my own trip to Paris and New York in 2011.

    Oh you're going to have a barrel of fun planning that trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds so fantastic! I am so jealous! It would be so cool to see Paris. I hope you have an amaaaaazing time!
    Hopefully I'll be able to post about my big trip coming up soon, you're getting me all excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs P, I feel greedy to admit this'll be my third trip to Paris {only my third trip OS - yes, I am obsessed with Paris...}

    Can't wait to hear your news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's fantastoc. I'm already vibing some fabulous photos. Congrats PPMJs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x