Monday, January 11, 2010

shiny shoes on a grey monday

Guys, I'm moving Shoe of the Week to Monday - is that okay? The theory is that we all need something pretty to propel us through the blah-ness that is the start of the week. So this week, Marc Jacobs is having a shiny moment, and oh, me likey.

Nothing's more practical than a wedge - seriously, they're virtually flats they're so comfy and sturdy. But comfort doesn't have to equate with frump. Oh, my, no. So instead, this week comfort's all about the shiny, the silver and a spot of glitz.

For you. Cos I love you.

4 comments:

  1. Right back atchya!

    Now, where can a fat old woman find these little pretties... Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your socks - or shiny shoes if you had a spare gazzilion dollars to spend over at net-a-porter... Surely there's a pair somewhere cheaper nearby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. These are almost as hot as Daniel Craig lying in my bed asking me why I'm bothering with a nightgown. Oh myyyyyyyyyyy. Those are sex candy shoes. Ooooooooooh myyyyyyyyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara Rose, that is brilliant - as always! I just adore you x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x