Monday, January 18, 2010

pink! and patent! {not mary janes}

To start off this monday I thought it best to brighten all our days with a splash of hot pink in the ultimate shoe fabric - patent! These little lovelies are from Giuseppe Zanotti and I've held them on my desktop after spotting them on net-a-porter on Friday {yes, after being assaulted by that danged camel purse - am I over that? Hell no!}

I had the migraine from hell last night so couldn't manage to get my eyeballs massaged with Robert Downey Jr's magnificence. Instead I dosed myself up and went to bed at 8.30. Boooooo!

Today I'm feeling remarkably refreshed, with only the slightest migraine hangover. Now I'm all psyched up and ready for the Golden Globes, please let Ricky Gervais be his usual spectacular self and provide me with fits of giggles. C'mon, I NEEEEEEEEEED it...

4 comments:

  1. That sucks that you missed out on your movie watching :( I had another late night (well...11.30...:() which was stupid of me. Hope this day is good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooot Woo! I like these a lot... A lot, a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - stunning! Actually I've just seen some similar Manolos that were oh so tempting. There's just something about patent that I'm so attracted to.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x