Thursday, April 01, 2010

wee birdies

Some things just make everything better. Bows. Feathers, and, of course, the home of feathers - birds. Whack a bird on something and I'm going to love it {oh, but not Fabio's face - remember that? Damn!}

Anywhoodle, I'm loving this wallpaper - that cutie lil birdcage and absolutely everything about this image. Cuteness! I think it stems back to my fave Christmas decoration - a pretty pink metalic bird that clipped onto the branch of my Christmas tree. I loved it so much I squealed when I saw its doppleganger in David Jones a few years back and now she always goes front and centre on our tree.

I'm counting down the minutes till our degustation dinner tonight. Thankfully it starts at 6.30 so I don't have too long to wait. Five courses, matched with delicious Brokenwood wines in gorgeous surroundings. Mmmmmmmmm.

3 comments:

  1. Fabio's face on that ride, could never forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny!!! Now I'm going to be dreaming about that tonight! Hee hee... Fabio...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry girls - had to share the memory with you - hope it didn't give you nightmares!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x