Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ta-da tuesday

Morning all. I'm off to catch up for coffee with my best friend from school where we'll finally get to do a run-down from the school reunion. I know! It's frosty this morning 13 degrees, so I'm still tossing up what to wear. Oh, did I mention our tragedy? Our coffee machine is on the fritz and I'm beside myself. It's only 18 months old - but it does have a five year warranty on the pump {hopefully the pump is what actually drives the steam}. It still makes the espresso - but no milk so when I want a latte I need to use the microwave {quelle horreur}.

Now, we must get together soon and discuss MasterChef. I'm loving some of this year's contestants and think the standard of cooking seems higher. So, later today perhaps?

4 comments:

  1. enjoy the coffee, it's quite chilly here aswell.
    Masterchef, yep, me likes this season

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee machine break down = disaster! I know it might be obvious but I had a problem with no steam once and it turned out the steamer was just blocked. I back-flushed and it worked fine. Worth a shot?

    Re MasterChef; looking forward to your views on the contestants. I agree standard seems higher. Apart from Kate...I mean really, potato bake!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm backflushing right now - better than packing the machine up and sending it for repairs.

    Oh, I have views on MasterChef - including cooking with mayonaise. Eek! Was playing netball for most of the ep last night, so will have to watch it online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving masterchef too. Though it is making me sad as I am incapable of cooking beautiful and tasty things! For example on Sunday I attempted to cook a chocolate cake (from a recipe even) and it turned out to be only 1 cm in height!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x