Monday, April 19, 2010

things that make you go oooooooooh


Today there were two pairs of shoes on net-a-porter that made me go oooooooooh, so thought it best to share them both with you. These top shelf numbers are from Emilio Pucci and I think they're seventy shades of fabulous. The pair below are poking some memory deep in the recesses of my brain - but not enough for me to know what they're referring to. I do believe my mum may have had a handbag in the 70s with a similar pattern, so these Thakoon shoes are infusing me with a nostalgic grin.

School's back today - hurrah. Lots of work on, so light posting and commentating over the next two days. Have a lovely monday x

4 comments:

  1. Here I am admiring your shoes and not dealing with my writer's block. Not sure about the top pair - look fab as sculptures, but I think Vanessa Amorosi had on a similar pair on Domestic Blitz (don't ask) last night and she just looked uncomfortable. Have a great day and happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here i am commenting and not finishing the story due this afternoon...

    I never think of the practicalities of these shoes - they're just eye candy. Lordy, domestic bliss, vanessa amerosi and towering heels - mind officially boggling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to wear both of those shoes. With a short, fabulous black frock and some serious bling in ears. Heavy eye make up. Glossed lips. And preferably some VIP event. Now I just need to get fierce frock, and legs, VIP event and bling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You DO Beth - and I will come with you and we will look fabulous, be fabulous and have an utterly fabulous time x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x