Friday, April 09, 2010

getting comfy

Happy friday everyone! I'm taking my gal and her pal to the movies this morning - Nanny McPhee and the big bang {think I'm more excited about it than they are - adore Emma Thompson}. Then we'll have lunch at The Silver Teapot in The Junction where they serve Campos coffee and, as my daughter breathlessly informed me the other day - avocado and lime on sourdough {a few of her favourite things.}

I also have to squeeze in a business meeting about some new work, when husband will be dashing home to look after girls while I discuss website copy {I know!}.

Tomorrow I've got to spend the day preparing for my reunion, oh, who am I kidding - I get ready in 15 minutes... We're actually having some friends over for drinks in the afternoon {just the one for me, can't be all "I love YOuuuuuuuuuuuu" as soon as I walk into my reunion...} We've got one of our friends introducing us to the love of his life and I can't wait to meet her. He's such an amazing guy who, despite being a good 10 years younger than us, knows what he wants and where he wants to be. Husband spent the night last night cleaning the pavillion so we'll have drinks and nibbles by the pool before they all go down to the pub by the beach before heading out to dinner.

Sunday I'm off to check out some Roller Derby action {yep MadMother, I am!}, which thankfully will be in the afternoon when any semblance of a hangover has abated. Busy - but fun. You?

6 comments:

  1. I saw Nanny McPhee with four little girls last week and I just loved it. So whimsical and fun.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...uni work...and easter show on Sunday afternoon with some girly friends :) I want to see the woodchopping.

    Good luck with the reunion. I am having my five year school reunion later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love nanny McPhee too :) it sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy your weekend!

    think of me. while i am stuck at uni tomorrow. and then sunday. while the boyfriend is working. i will be here. scheduling posts. writing my ebooks. and watching gossip girl&greys anatomy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Enjoy.

    Tidying and de-cluttering here.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x