Saturday, April 03, 2010

country roads

We're headed out to the country today to Singleton to visit Worn Out Wares. I have an itch for shopping and am chuffed that we'll be eating a rather delicious lunch is their gorgeous cafe when the shopping is complete.

We'll be stopping by to collect my husband's parents on the way, and then on the way home a trip to Dan Murphys, and our fave nursery Heritage Gardens is on the cards.

Hope everyone had a fabulously good friday - it was lovely to see all the blue-themed posts for Autism awareness.

Hmmm, hot cross buns for breakfast - dare I?

4 comments:

  1. Go for the hot cross buns for breakfast! I had them for dinner last night!1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely day - shop away! I can say out loud that I had 3 hot cross buns for breakfast with lashings (and I mean SERIOUS lashings) of butter. LOVE Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot cross buns for breaskfast? every day of the 4 day weekend for me.

    BTW I have given you an award. You can get it from here: http://whiningattheworld.blogspot.com/2010/04/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. E. Looks like I am following you around, lol.

    Different award, but at my blog, lol. Now off to tell E. she is on the list herself.

    PMSL - stalkers are us!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x