Saturday, April 10, 2010

sunny saturday

I do so adore autumn. That crispness in the air combined with a blue sky that looks as though it's viewed through a vintage filter makes everything seem so much better. I'm pottering around doing the usual indoor housework today while my husband's outside as usual getting his chores happening. The snacks are purchased and ready to assemble for our drinks this afternoon - and the champagne and wine are chilling in the fridge.

I'm ready for my reunion. I'm so excited to see how everyone's exceeded all our expectations - I reckon it's going to be a little like speed-dating - how on earth to catch up with nearly 100 people? I plan on doing lots of chatting between the dancing - if they play the music from my youth there aren't shackles strong enough to keep me off the dancefloor {oh hell, who am I kidding - play the music from anyone's youth and you can't keep me off the dancefloor!}

I'll be packing my camera and a bunch of old snapshots I found recently - sharing old memories and creating new ones. Enjoy your weekend lovelies xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a blast and get to wear something fantastical! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rianna - very much looking forward to frocking up - always fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x