Thursday, April 22, 2010

come to mama...

Here's a mother's day offer that appeals to this mama. I love, love, love the Jurlique hand cream. Adore the stuff. The scent actually smells like a bouquet of my favourite fleurs and it's richly moisturising without being sticky or leaving your hands slippery {don't know about you, but as soon as I've moisturised I need to do SOMETHING with my hands...}.

So, for mother's day there'll be installations at selected Jurlique stores {including the gorgeous Strand Arcade store} featuring organic roses. Divine.

But if I can't visit then I'll need some of this for mother's day. Hand cream and Love Balm for $49 for the set. Bargain. This stuff lasts for years, as a teensy baby pea sized drop keeps your hands moisturised all day. And the Love Balm? Haven't tried it but am pretty sure it'd keep my lips eminently kissable - and good husbands who buy lovely gifts really should be rewarded with rose-scented smooches.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing...sounds great! I haven't finished my citrus one...but can always find room for another one; xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly Oana, we need different scents for different moods don't you think? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love their handcream, was the rose but now the citrus has my name on it. Wonder if they are having it on sale in Perth too. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x