Saturday, April 24, 2010

and so to bed...

Hey all. Whew, think all this work and play has finally caught up with me. I could do with a nana-nap of Rip Van Winkle proportions. Had a fab night at cocktails last night. Chatted, laughed and drank rather yummy cosmopolitans. Then it was off to dinner where I enjoyed a squid stuffed with chorizo followed by spatchcock {I resisted the pork belly in order to try something new...}. This morning was netball umpiring followed by the game. We played one of the best teams in the comp and my girls played valiantly, but were defeated.

Then I went off to shop and lunch with my best pal who's up from Sydney. We had delicious bagels at a cafe I've seen mentioned on Twitter {still don't understand twitter - but damn it's useful}. Now it's 3pm and I need a sneaky sleep before hitting the roller derby bout. Can I sleep while three gals are dancing along with the Wii? Pretty sure I can give it my best shot.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you had a restful nap! I, for one, could sleep through an earthquake when I'm this kind of tired!!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got that nap. I has a three hour one. Spoiled....so spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you got and enjoyed that nap. How's the rest of yoru weekend been?

    I am passing the you are my sunshine award on to you. Enjoy!

    http://whiningattheworld.blogspot.com/2010/04/award-catch-up.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x