Tuesday, April 20, 2010

smile into the sunshine

Have you been outside today? I've been so busy being busy that I've not stopped to notice the way the empty branches of my golden elm frame the beautiful blue sky. But today I realised that I'd best give the Lilly Pillies near the pool a good drink and as I was standing there, hose in hand, I started to feel the sun tickling my cheeks and gazed up and noticed the most exquisite shade of blue right above me.

I'm pretty sure that it's considered a sin to not notice nature's beauty. Get out and find something gorgeous. Go on!

6 comments:

  1. You always find the most gorgeous photos to share on your blog. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crocuses (our state flower) and tulips are beginning to pop out here, making me so excited to start gardening! I've got big plans this year! By the way that chaise lounge in that photo? Oh that belongs to me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only noticed yesterday that the trees were turning red. It's a magic time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a romantic pic! I've just been looking through catching up and you've got some awesome shots there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh red trees - I'm jealous Vicki - our climate's too mild here, the leaves just drop off without really changing hue.

    Sara Rose, I do adore crocus and tulips - lucky you!!!

    Thanks Karls, I do like pretty things - and enjoy sharing pretty things even more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x