Tuesday, April 13, 2010

wedding daze

Hey Beth, you know that wedding dress shopping you're doing with your sis? How utterly delicious would this frock look? I know! The belt even matches her wedding ring... Don't you love a lovely fabric? I love the way this flows so meltingly. Divine.

You know what's not divine? When your husband spills a glass of water on your keyboard rendering the return and delete keys useless. You know how often I use those two babies? A lot. Sure, there are options, but I'm thinking unless it dries out I'm going to be needing a new keyboard...

9 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE that this post is just for me. Thank you PPMJ for making a gal feel special. Well, as for the dress? LOVE. In fact can I get it just so I can wear it? Would that be soooo bad?

    Silly husband! Silly, silly husband. That would be beyond annoying. Hope it gives you a valid excuse not to work today? I mean seeing as you worked so hard yesterday? Surely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's two posts especially for you now!! Thought you needed it with the return to work tomorrow. I think you would also look fabulous in that frock.

    Luckily I'm just researching today - not much writing {man, do I make some mistakes when I type!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you know - that is one of the dresses that I ripped out and put in my wedding folder. Here's hoping Beth and I find something equally as fabulous this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's probably written right in front of me, but who designed that dress? I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Missea - I'd left off the designer - Jenny Packham bridal is the creator. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd get married again to wear that.. only I'd need to be 10 years younger and 10 years thinner... Oh well. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning dress, it would be just perfect.

    Hope the keyboard dried out, did a similar thing at work once, but mine was a cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x