Monday, April 05, 2010

monday's shoe is fully fierce

These shoes are featured because they make me giggle. They're the Tyra Banks of shoes - fierce. Lanvin have not only sculpted these pumps out of snakeskin, they've gone with a sculptural heel, chain and an ankle strap. After a weekend of sloth and choc you surely need a pair of shoes to stomp around in...

T'is v rainy today. Luckily I've just got a day of sitting in front of the computer, writing, planned. Crazy husband is going to go get himself all muddy outside - he's determined to get bucketloads done in the side yard this long weekend. He's planted more buxus to finalise the box hedge in the garden next to the 'vegie-garden-to-be' {which today is going to be enriched with lots and lots of manure. Mmmmm}.

It's all coming along nicely and we're now ever-so-close to 'finishing' off the house we moved into eight years or so ago.

Enjoy your monday x

10 comments:

  1. I don't think you can ever truly 'finish off' a house, there way too many beautiful things out there to keep trying & adding to the home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, to be close to "finishing" a house would be fabulous. We are a long way off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should see my vegie patch today girls! Hubby's just bought 12 bags of chicken manure to dig through (the neighbours will LOVE us...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I can smell your vegie patch from here :P

    Those shoes are pretty awesome, I could see myself breaking a bone or two if I were to try and walk in them...

    Yay for being close to finishing the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shoes, but not for me unfortunately. My days of wearing high heels is long past.

    I have left two awards for you on my blog. In my opinion you are more than worth of both.

    http://menopausalmumma.blogspot.com/2010/04/awards-thank-yous.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sitting at work drooling over these shoes! Girl, you have an eye for fabulousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes would wear me...

    You realise once you finish the house you'll have to move and start all over again, don't you? Or maybe that's just what comes of being married to a builder.

    Anyway, take it slow, just in case...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooo. I love these shoes. I love the post too but it was completely overshadowed by the shoes. Completely over the top. Perfect.

    :oD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another pair o shoes that if I were a naughty girl, I'd want to do naughty things in them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x