Tuesday, November 10, 2009

un-real, banana peel

Hoooooh boy, what a night it was last night for reality tv. Part two of the Real Housewives of New York was an utter cack. The call of "Put down that crack pipe Ramona!" followed by one of Ramona's signature crazy-eyed stares was one highlight {ps: how much does Ramona look like Dina Lohan?}. Kelly's consistently bemused state, inarticulate arguments and Shhh, Shhh, Shhhing...

Poor wee lad in the middle hoping to moderate a moment. There can't have been a martini stiff enough for him to have dived into when the show concluded.

And then, finally, the finale of Hells Kitchen UK. Lots of recaps, hilarious drunken moments from my fave Colin and Justin from Home Heist {including Justin's drunken jubilation and hugging of the winner!} Bless! Then, after making me wait three weeks till I saw the winner - it was over in a flash. The winner is... Applause, then draw curtains. Damn, that was a bit wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

I ended up loving Linda so much by the end that I was happy for her to win. But please, can Adrian please return to our comedic screens post haste? What a skill for mimicry that man has - and the most beautifully expressive face.

So, tonight, it's Rachel Zoe. Will she recover from her dramatic illness? Will Taylor finally leave {um, well, I've checked out Dlisted and kinda got a hint in that direction} Will Brad melt my heart with his cuteness, and will Rog do his trademark Pug expression, head tilt, eyes wide, hair toss... So long as there are frocks I don't really care for the dramz. Give me sequins, gimme couture, show me the vintage. Oh, and Tay, just shut up and go!

4 comments:

  1. LOVED NY housewives last night. And you know what made it ALL the better? Watched with a glass of Pol Roger in hand. Monday night? Why not! Thought of you as I enjoyed myself 2 glasses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watched it this morning...I am so addicted to this show. Would love to live in whatever la-la land Kelly inhabits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe it's finished. Will now be panting for the next series. I was a late, late, late convert - but man, how converted I am...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x