Thursday, November 12, 2009

fine lines

Tickets go on sale for my daughter's ballet concert today at 3pm - and let me tell you, the competition for Big Day Out tickets isn't so fierce.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm turning up at 2pm, magazines in hand, folding chair at the ready, to hopefully secure us prime seating.

Yep, all this for a child's concert - but look - she's wearing a red tutu - so worth it!

Actually it's such a beautiful show that I'll probably still be lining up for tickets even after my gal hangs up her dancing shoes {which, hopefully will be on the 12th of never!}. Judging by the gorgeous costumes on display at the dress rehearsal Tuesday this year's going to be another fantastic show.

4 comments:

  1. ohhh my, what a gorgeous pic! the tutu looks amazing.

    enjoy, all the best to your gorgeous girl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathie, I'm such a fan of the natural pic. And the shade of red in her tutu is utter perfection - suits all the girls regardless of their skin tone/hair colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing cooler than a tutu.

    I still have my last pairs of practice and performance pointe shoes almost 18 years later. :)

    Enjoy the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I can't believe how much she has grown up! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x