Friday, November 06, 2009

phew, it's friday

Is it just me or is this year zooming along at warp speed? My sister- and brother-in-law and our two divine nieces will be coming out from the UK in December and I just can't wait to see them again. We're planning on having them stay for a few days and giving them a beach-resort holiday - without the bill at the end.

I'm thinking days spent by the pool, with early morning or late afternoon walks down to the beach to explore the rockpools. BBQs on the back veranda or fish 'n' chips at the beach. Lots of relaxing, chatting and getting-to-know-you-once-again time.

Can.

Not.

Wait.

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! This year has just whizzed by! Can't wait for Christmas, best time of the year!

    I hope you have lots of fun with your family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much - we sure will. I adore them and just love spending time with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year has just been exhausting, hasn't it. My God. It's already practically gone! I have no idea what to even do with myself once its over!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x