Saturday, November 14, 2009

garden grubs

We've got a working-bee weekend planned. I'll be out the front weeding and mulching the cottage garden, while Matt's out the back staking, pruning and fertilising the lilly pilly hedge by the pool.

Firstly though, I've got to get some order happening inside the house.

Husband and child off to Borders so child can spent her winnings from our family sweep from Melbourne Cup {she came in first, second and third so has won a ton of Borders Dollars - me? Jealous much?!?}. So I'm getting stuck in for 60 minutes of serious, no-interruptions cleaning. Shall put on some motivational music {hmmm, I'm thinking Foo Fighters or Pixies turned up to 11} and get to it.

Have a gorgeous weekend. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x