Thursday, November 12, 2009

late adopter

I am not one of those people who line up to be the first to buy the latest and greatest. I like others to test things out and time to mull it over before I give in.

I waited for yonks to get onto facebook. Twitter? Well, I signed up kicking and screaming and have barely uttered a tweet.

I think it's a throwback to my dad who was, and is, an early adopter. We were the first in the neighbourhood to have a colour telly {yes, I really am this old...} and VHS {not Beta - he was a lucky early adopter}.

So anyway, my old Cath Kidston nokia phone is slowly dying. The screen's fading and really, it can't offer me what I really need. So the next obvious choice for a mac-lover such as myself is to throw myself at the feet of an iPhone.

Santa?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x