Wednesday, November 04, 2009

past times

This just landed in my in-box, and I'm not happy about it. Yes, I remember Chachi - and would prefer that he stayed that way, back in the past, without his far-too-open-necked shirt, sleezoid expression and protestations about how long he can go without sex.

Scott Baio might be 45 and single, but I wish he'd do so off my television set {particularly as I now know that he wasn't particularly single at the time. Ahhh, reality television - taking a wide berth of definitions...}

2 comments:

  1. I thought that photo was super creepy... and then I saw the ad for the show. The TV ad makes the still look rather charming. Eeew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gross. I may well watch it thought - just to be sure...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x