Wednesday, November 18, 2009

quick flicks


Question time: I'm planning on checking out a film this week with my bud who's up from Sydney for a week. We'd hoped to see The September Issue, but it's season was too, too short. So instead we're tossing up between The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus and The Time Traveller's Wife - any thoughts on the matter? We've both read and loved TTW, but will the film spoil the literary experience? Or will I sob uncontrollably every time Heath Ledger appears on screen? Decisions, decisions... Your input is much appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Hard choice- I would probably go The Time Traveller's Wife because of the female lead (I love her).

    Bring tissues though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. TTW me thinks. It could ruin the book but still worth a look. I LOVED Sep Issue - managed to get that in while I was waiting for Miss Harper to arrive. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well girls I do love a good cry - so TTTW it is! I also adore Rachel McAdams {{that's her name right?}} {cue copious tears during The Notebook}

    Will now have to wait for DVD of September Issue - but will love every moment of it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x