Monday, November 09, 2009

cook off


Word on the street {not my street mind, as I've been trumpeting this event for three weeks now...} is that tonight is the finale of Hells Kitchen UK.

In this series my love for Ade Edmonson has grown so strong that I may well fly to the UK and reef him from his loving wife Jennifer Saunders's arms. Shan't though as I love her too.

However, I'm also becoming increasingly fond of Linda Evans...

Hmmmmm.


Now, as a huge Young Ones fan from way back I feel a certain pull towards Mr Bastard, however, Krystal provided some high points in my Dynasty viewing career {and serves as one of the anchoring points for many a Fug Girl quip...}

Let's see shall we?



2 comments:

  1. Loving the Dynasty fashion, get your shoulder pads out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was seriously tempted to post the Alexis v Krystal fight scene - that kicked butt in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x