Wednesday, November 25, 2009

r&r

Sorry for the lack of posts yesterday. I've managed to cause myself some serious damage to my back and have been ordered to rest. So here's a self-portrait I snapped off during my lolling about... {tee hee}.

I don't know what it is with me and the near-arrival of December. Last year it was the broken ankle, now, my back. Sigh. Obviously my body just wants me to hibernate...

So I'll take advantage of the fact that I've bought the Christmas cards and make a start on them. I had ever-such a difficult decision yesterday when buying them. Luckily 90 per cent of the cards on offer at David Jones were charity cards - but then I had to find just the right charity {I chose two} and then, the perfectly pretty card that matched the charity. It's all done now and I've got two different red and white lovelies all ready to write on and send out.

Enforced rest has to have some benefits non?

5 comments:

  1. Urgh...hope it feels better soon. You are a multi tasker - take it easy!

    BTW...hows about Zoe last night? Literally. I love how they say that SO many times. Even Rodger (with a D how odd) loves to say it. Literally. And Brad? In the short shorts. I die.

    Get better lady x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, last night's episode nearly sent me over the edge. I'm still swooning at Brad in his shorties - and I got very, very, very stabby about Taylor - what's with the goddam not removing the sunglasses and then they still offered her the most amazing job?!?!?!

    Thanks for your well-wishes. Am dosed-up on nurofen and doing my best to rest! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I looked that good when I'm getting some r&r!!! :)
    I more resemble the big pineapple at the moment.

    Anyhoo, hope your feeling better soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I looked that good too Megs! Already feeling better today - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ouchh, hope it gets better soon.
    have fun with the chrissy cards. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x