Wednesday, March 04, 2009

sneaky peak 1

Okay, my backyard's not quite ready for its close up, but I had to share this with you. Here's my pool - from the pavillion's eye view. There's a planter box on the right, running the full 10 metre length of the pool and it's been planted out with Lilly Pillies for hedging. At the end of the pool is another planter box - with the pool butts directly up to {with a pool seat at that end...}. We're thinking of either a lime green New Zealand Flax or gardenias at the moment... And yes, the pool is just as refreshing as it looks.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, bestill my beating heart. Sunlight! Sparkling clear pool! AUUURGHH! I think I just had a mini-meltdown of love for your pool.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x