Monday, March 23, 2009

screen time

I must see this. After happening upon the actual Grey Gardens one evening, I've developed an obsession. As soon as I heard that this film was in development, with Drew and Jessica Lange, well, I died. However, after squealing my way through the trailer last week I was devastated to learn that it's screening on HBO - and do we have an HBO in Australia? I think not. Please tell me that someone's picking this up to play in Aus... Someone? Anyone? C'mon, if only for the fashion! {and those roses in the background, oh my}

1 comment:

  1. I totally need to see this movie. I only wish, in the time I had acting in plays and musicals, that I had gotten a chance to be in this, wouldn't it have been a dream come true for all of us kennedy/bouvier-philes? If it's screening on hbo, I'm willing to bet if you search a bit on the internet, it'll be up somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x