Sunday, March 15, 2009

lazy sundays

Sundays have to be the laziest day of the week - surely it's in the constitution... After a great night with friends last night, today's going to be lazy with a capital L. And an exclamation point. Probably underlined as well. Yep, that lazy.

A bowl of coffee is in order, while reading the papers poolside of course. Then maybe a swim while the weather's still blessing us with warmth. I do believe that the markets are also calling my name, I need some homemade pickles created with love.

Maybe some gentle gardening in the afternoon? I should treat the roses with some manure as they're flowering so beautifully at the moment. I'll dig out a couple of weeds that are also invading their personal space {I know, rude!}. Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow am we are waking up to cinnamon rolls and coffee. Then we do have a few errands to run in the morning, but I am hoping to devote the afternoon and evening to laundry and reading. I've got recipes to write and blogs to create, but I would rather spend the afternoon reading and hopefully playing board games with the family. Maybe a nice long hot bath and some new toe nail polish for Eva and I.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x