Tuesday, March 17, 2009

green with envy

It's St Patrick's Day today, so cook up a beef and guinness stew and create a gorgeous green eye like this in honour of the day. Green eyeshadow is the perfect foil for those of us with brown eyes - and can look startling on those with baby blues. Use your brush to paint along the upper lash line and extend to just above your upper eyelid, then sweep a line under your eye. Lashings of black mascara complete the look - and for a real dash of evening flash, use a black liquid eyeliner to slick a catseye from the inner to outer edge. For a change of mood, wet your brush and slick on your eyeshadow for a look similar to this...

2 comments:

  1. I always love the IDEA of green eyeshadows, but I feel like they make me look like I have red eyes or am sick. Wah. I have strawberry hair and blue-green eyes- why doesn't it look good on me? Does teal eyeliner count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. teal will cut it - it's the green in your eyes that's the problem - same as I don't like brown on my brown eyes (boring) you'd look great in deep amethyst though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x