Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ma toilette

I love how french women attend to themselves. Dedicating a period each morning to grooming is a rather lovely way to start the day. I can be rather slapdash in that area, but am determined to allocate a little more time each day to putting myself together. I'm currently in love with a new skincare regime. I treated myself and my sad old skin to the Olay Definity range and I must say that I'm loving what it's doing. The cleanser has gorgeous little microbeads to buff away impurities and I adore the mousse moisturiser {they'd sold out of the regular stuff at Coles - obviously the advertising's paying off}. After spending too much time swimming and inadvertently sunning, dodgy blotches have taken up residence on my face. Apparently this range positively revels in fighting blotches and splotches - so, ding ding, let the first round commence!

2 comments:

  1. I'm bad about my am beauty routine, but night time is my big beauty routine. Soak in my hot bath, scrub away the day, lotion, lotion, and more lotion, a spritz of parfume, and my night gown and I'm set to slip away to dream land. I need to put myself together on the days that I'm just home too- because usually I slog around like a troll, having brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on a bra and thats it. Isn't that gross? if I go somewhere, then I take the time to get it together.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x