Wednesday, March 02, 2011

what's cooking wednesday

No, sadly, this amazing red velvet wedding cake I stumbled upon over at Martha's isn't on my menu this week - but oh, I wish it were. Prettiness! Instead, we're eating this:
Tonight: netball fitness training followed by umpiring for my gal. I'm celebrating the first proper day of Autumn with seven hour leg of lamb with roasted vegies. Mmmmmm.
Thursday: We'll be having steak and salad I think.
Friday: Hubby's out with some friends {I swear we do go out together!} so my gal and I will have pasta with chicken and chorizo.
Saturday: We're off to the races! Woo hoo. And afterwards heading to our friends' for some food. Yipppeee!
Sunday: Chances are I'll be recovering from champagne overload. Roast chicken dinner sounds suitably chaste.
Monday: Lamb backstraps, braised lentils, roasted carrots and green beans.
Tuesday: French lessons: slow cooker curry and rice.

And that's all folks...

3 comments:

  1. What a delicious looking cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the sewing motif and the use of the egg cup. It's wonderful and I bet it was delish.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x